Isn’t our lives getting a mad rush every day? Just the last week I had a battery of engagements and was shuttling across Bangalore almost the entire week. Imagine going to an aqua gym session at Ulsoor at 8 in the morning followed by a product unveiling by Amway Nutrilite at Whitefield in the evening.
Sometimes, frankly, I do wish if I could get hold of the secret to being agile for almost 16 hours a day. Honestly, I was deeply interested in the Amway Nutrilite wellness session last Saturday to unveil their range of wellness natural herbs range – a mix of centuries-old Ayurvedic secret blended with modern scientific extraction methods.
The missing link in nutrition
Yes, I do eat healthily, try not to miss my workouts and even manage a bit over six hours of sleep at night. Still, something was amiss. The husband is used to taking multivitamin supplements, but somehow I was never into “taking supplements”.
With this range of all natural herbs which have been around in the traditional Indian healing system for years, came to my attention, I sincerely thought, “What’s the harm? Let’s give it a try.” It has been barely a week, so I cannot vouch completely for their efficacy, however, I must admit, I do feel a difference.
Amway Nutrilite natural herbs range
Without further adieu, I introduce the first product which promises to help us lead an energetic life.
Nutrilite Amalaki, Vibhitaki & Haritaki
According to ancient wisdom, a healthy gut is the starting point of a healthy body. Haven’t we come across balancing food types and acidity to aid digestion and colon health. This mix intends to promote overall gut health by
- improving your body’s digestive prowess
- laxative property prevents constipation
- promotes a healthy appetite
- supporting colon health to aid body’s natural excretion process
- soothing hyperacidity if you’re prone to acid reflux
- overall, detoxifying the body to improve overall health
For centuries, we have known the immense benefits of Tulsi. I remember as a kid most homes had a tulsi shrub. Tulsi has been known to
- fight acne
- protect against diabetes,
- help fight cancer
- balance hormones and lower stress
- relieve fever
- help improve respiratory disorders
- Even bat for your oral health.
Yes, I do believe chewing a few leaves or adding them to your tea would be most beneficial. However, do we have the shrub around in our homes anymore? Yes, it is one the pitfalls of modern urban lifestyle. For these times, popping a Tulsi pill inadvertently seems the right solution.
Brahmi, also known the brainy herb has been known to our sages since the Vedic times. Numerous texts have extolled its virtues to promote mental and emotional health.
In a nutshell, Brahmi
- clarifies the mind
- strengthens memory and intellect
- support focus and concentration
- encourages a balanced emotional state
- supports healthy blood cells
- promotes healthy skin and hair
Frankly, prior to this, I was unaware of the mind enhancing benefits of Brahmi. Silly me, all I can recollect are the benefits of a popular Brahmi Amla hair oil from yesteryears.
Ashwagandha (also known as the Indian Ginseng) has been an integral part of Ayurveda, for many centuries. Across continents, It had also been used by Native Americans and Africans in an effort to keep away several types of infections. It has been so popular in eastern medicine that testaments describing the Ashwagandha plant and its healing properties have been mentioned in both traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurveda.
The widely accepted benefits of Ashwagandha are
- Reduces Blood Sugar Levels
- Has Anti-Cancer Properties
- Can Reduce Cortisol Levels
- Helps Reduce Stress and Anxiety
- Reduces Symptoms of Depression
- Can Boost Testosterone and Increase Fertility in Men
- It is safe for most adults and widely available
Should you take the Nutrilite herb supplements path?
Let’s face it, in our modern rushed lives, we are forever pressed for time. As a direct result, our nutrition, fitness and energy to tackle daily grind take a hit.
Whether you are a busy mom who barely makes time for her body and health or a stressed-out college student who inadvertently skips meals, you need a bit of help for well-rounded nutrition.
I do believe that Amway Nutrilite is helping us to fill the above-mentioned gap through this range of natural herb supplements.
I would love to read on your take on complete nutrition and supplementing your diet. Please do comment in the section below.
On a parting thought, take care of your body, mind and well-being. There are no spare parts!
Latest posts by Namrata (see all)
- How Ethnic Dresses can do Wonders in Summer Season - May 22, 2018
- The perfect midi dress for a summer office look - May 21, 2018
- Summer Fashion and Beauty – Dos and Don’ts - May 18, 2018