Hey There! I can’t express how good I feel about these brands and their products, who have lately started caring about the most unspoken/underrated problem. You guessed it right – I am speaking of women’s hygiene.
Today I am going to introduce another revolutionary product which will change your life.
Pee Safe is a toilet sanitizer which can help you fight those filthy yellow drops we come across every now and then while using public toilets.
Do you ever realise how harmful it is for us to use dirty toilets? The chances of Urinary Tract Infection(UTI) is really high.
How to be safe in just 4 steps
- Shake the can of Pee Safe toilet sanitizer well.
- Spray the Pee Safe sanitizer all over the seat and any other area you want to.
- Wait for 5 seconds
- The anti-bacterial disinfectant spray kills 99.9% germs and you are safe to use the toilet seat now.
Yes, you are just 4 steps away from UTI prevention. Go ahead and order one.
Price: Rs 120 for a can of 40ml
Shelf life: 3 years
My Experience with Pee Safe
I have been travelling and staying away from home frequently. One thing I hate most about that is using public toilets. Even while shopping in malls or watching movies I get irritated while using public toilets and the reason is hygiene.
Since I have started using Pee Safe sanitizer 90% of my problems while using the public toilet is solved. Sometimes public toilets are filthy and stinking and even after using this spray I get a yucky feeling. But that happens rarely.
The best part about this can is that it fits in the palm of your hands and can tag along with you in a small sling bag as well. I always carry this in my bag.
Will I buy Pee Safe again?
Yes, definitely I am going to buy it again. It has become part of my travel life and I cannot imagine to step out without my pee safe can.
Latest posts by Namrata (see all)
- How Ethnic Dresses can do Wonders in Summer Season - May 22, 2018
- The perfect midi dress for a summer office look - May 21, 2018
- Summer Fashion and Beauty – Dos and Don’ts - May 18, 2018