Hi There! Today I am going to introduce newly launched box – The Curio Box. The name itself made me curious and I ended up buying it. I often buy subscription boxes as I need different and unique accessories frequently for fashion shoots of my blog.
Moreover, I am inclined towards accessories/lifestyle over beauty/makeup boxes as I have sensitive skin and am quite choosy when it comes to beauty/skincare products.
I have a coupon code for you. Use coupon code“NAM5” for 5% off on your Curio Box.
The box was sent in secure bubble wrapped package to keep its 10 contents in pristine condition.
The contents of Curio Box
- Sling Bag (4 colour options) – Worth Rs 850/-
- Necklace (Choices provided) – Worth Rs 375/-
- Tibetan earring- Worth Rs 205/-
- 2 gotta patti bangles – Worth Rs 220/-
- Cuire Soap – Worth Rs 150/-
- 2 Mondsub masks – Worth Rs 500/-
- 2 surprise gifts- *Part of current offer (Regular offer is 1 surprise gift)
The Sling Bag
- You get an option to choose among a red, black, green or brown, floral printed bag.
- I chose black as it looks classy and I have reviewed a few red bags in other subscription boxes lately.
- The bag surpasses my expectation as It is well made, unique (I haven’t come across any floral pattern bags in other subscription boxes) and looks like it would keep me company for quite some time.
I was given a choice of boho, oxidised silver and antique metal jewellery. I opted for the antique one.
Honestly, it was little hard for me to choose as I like other 2 jewellery as well. Being a fashion blogger I could team any of them with my outfits.
This reminds me of my last trip to Darjeeling. I have seen these earrings and Tibetan jewellery the last time when I was vacationing in the beautiful hills.
I am not sure if you could buy them in other cities as well as I rarely step out for street shopping.
Gotta Patti Bangles
I am not sure if I would have purchased them on its own. I have a decent collection of bangles post marriage and I don’t feel an immediate need to buy more as I don’t wear them every day.
Since it was a mandatory product in the box, I chose pink because I own lots of pink sarees.
If you really want to know how much I love Curie India soap check out my previous post here. Also, I have reviewed it in collaboration with 5 more bloggers.
I am glad that I received it in Curio subscription box. The best part is I have asked for the Heart in Heart soap and my wish was granted.
I have reviewed few of Mondsub masks on this blog here. But I haven’t used these particular ones before. Still, I can vouch for the quality as I have almost all other masks by Modsub and I do not have any complaints against them.
Two surprise gifts
I could not buy this box in initial launch offer as I was going through some health issue. You can, in fact, know more about it here, through my friend Amrit’s vlog. Curio Box didn’t disappoint me and they have come up with a better offer.
I was so lucky to get 2 surprise gifts which were exclusive for first 20 customers post-launch offer.They have sent me an Oriflame nail paint and a beautiful pair of earrings. I am not sure if the offer is still there as it was for 1st 20 customers only. It’s never so late you can still go ahead and try it on.
Use coupon code “NAM5” for 5% of on your box.
Contact details to order your Curio Box
Contact them on their Instagram handle. Click here to order.
Do let me know what you feel about the newly launched Curio Box.