Hey Peeps! Do you remember the snaps of cute hearts shaped soaps I had shared on Instagram almost a month and a half ago?
I was so smitten by their shapes that I didn’t want to use them and preserve them as mementoes!
Do you love cute toiletries just like me? I love beautiful things around me, be it the kitchen or even a bathroom. For me, these cute toiletries infuse fresh vibes in the surroundings.
My experience with Curie India
I ordered the pack of 4 soaps by Curie India. You get an option of choosing from a range. Each soap has a mild fragrance of its exotic ingredient.
Yours truly has always been a sucker for herbal and homemade products and on top of that, the heart shape was like a cherry on the cake.
I was flattered with the heart shape so picked couple of them! I went through the ingredients and their goodness and then decided to buy 4 of these dainty mounds of joy!
Bangalore’s climate is unpredictable and you could go through an annual weather cycle in a single month. So, keeping weather and my skin condition in mind, the pack of 4 different soaps looks like a good bet.
The 4 Pack combo
I got the following unique soaps in the pack.
Strawberry Crush Soap
A handcrafted soap made with hand-picked strawberries, Strawberry Crush Soap is rich in Vitamin C and Folic acid which aids in skin lightening and cell regeneration.
Coffee Swirl Soap
The environment is full of free radicals that wreak havoc on the skin. However, loading up skin with the antioxidants in coffee protects it and boost its natural defences.
Venus soap contains milk which is a wonderful beauty aid in addition to being the healthiest food source available. Milk is an amazing skin toner, it adds firmness to worn and torn facial tissues.
Die Hard Romantic Soap
Die hard romantic is an expression of true love. It is enriched with Olive oil which has various benefits like :
It moisturizes and fights bacteria If you’re prone to acne, using a soap made with olive oil may help decrease your acne by killing off the bacteria that causes the acne.
- They are 100% natural.
- Mild fragrance keeps the bathing experience exotic.
- Keeps odour away from the body.
- These soaps lather up lesser than other handmade soaps and would probably last longer than others.
- You get to pick and choose according to your skin type and any skin concern.
- The price is towards the higher side.
Price: Rs 150/soap bar and Rs 600 for a gift pack of four.
My Idea behind buying this soap again
- I can buy them for the personal and common bathrooms. I am sure the shape of soaps would bring a smile to my guest’s face.
- They are super cute so are really apt as a gift to cherish and remember.
- Since they have a variety of soaps I can keep trying new ones every month.
- Everyone in the family has a different skin concern and the variety of Curie soaps have something for everyone.
Click here to buy: http://curieindia.com/
Latest posts by Namrata (see all)
- How To Solve The Biggest Problems With Marriage Counselling - February 20, 2018
- Furniture on rent – the smart decision for Gen Y - February 17, 2018
- 5 Reasons You Should Invest In Women’s Activewear - February 15, 2018