Hey Belles! How was your weekend? Well, I went for a small trip with family to Coorg. Usually, I prefer to shop according to the place I would go to.
This was an impromptu trip and I could not get enough time for shopping. Nevertheless, this was a much-needed break from daily grind and time out with family.
I was in the mood to completely relax and spend quality time with family. Definitely, if I am looking for a relaxed day, I love to wear very breezy and carefree outfit.
I was looking for the most flexible outfit in my wardrobe and then I found this printed pocketed pants in my closet. Ah! I cannot express how easy I feel wearing them. It’s so steady on my skin.
Noodles on my plate
Since this trouser is black with multiple coloured prints, I was at a liberty to pair plenty of colours with it. I wanted to wear something bright with it so that it adds a fresh look to the otherwise hot and humid conditions.
This lightweight yellow top by People is an awesome choice I made. Noodle straps tops have been everywhere this season, from the city streets to runway. Personally, I love this summer trend. When paired in a right way noodle straps tops are hot, refined and stylish all at the same time.
This top looks deceptively simple. I love the lace pattern at the bottom of the top. A criss-cross pattern adorning the back gives it an extremely chic look with the noodle straps.
So now I can relish a ridiculously delicious plate of noodles and wear noodle straps as well!
Accessorize your outfit right
- Earrings – Pom pom earring can be spotted everywhere this season and I have quite a few pair of them, both in monochrome and multiple colours.
I have clubbed multicoloured pom pom earrings with my outfit to add a further dash of colour to the outfit.
- Scarf– A soft silk scarf never lets you feel overdone or heavy. Bandanas, also known as kerchiefs or neckerchiefs, are the coolest accessories.
They can be worn in many ways, are timeless, and you cannot find a better piece to protect your hair from the harsh Sun.When out on a trip, this becomes an essential in your bag.
- Espadrilles– What else other than a pair of espadrilles can be so stylish and appropriate for a casual outfit. If you were to take a look inside your favourite blogger’s closet, we guarantee you’d find a pair of covetable espadrilles.
The summer shoe trend is the perfect solution for a casual, comfortable, and stylish look.
You could try this combination for any day trip, vacation or even while hanging out with friends over the weekend. Rummage through your closet and I’m sure you would find something to get this look. Not only does this look super cool but believe me, your day would feel like a cold breeze blowing on your face.
Not only does this look super cool but believe me, your day would feel like a cold breeze blowing over your face.
Do comment in the section below. I would love to hear about your versions of this day outfit.
What I wore
Photos by: Candid Snaps
Latest posts by Namrata (see all)
- How To Solve The Biggest Problems With Marriage Counselling - February 20, 2018
- Furniture on rent – the smart decision for Gen Y - February 17, 2018
- 5 Reasons You Should Invest In Women’s Activewear - February 15, 2018