Hey Peeps! Have you ever thought about having furniture on rent? We are the new generation and want to have everything in our lives – right now! Sadly, with a limited salary and unlimited desires, we always struggle to prioritise our needs vs wants.
When I look at my dad, he struggled throughout his life to have his dream house and everything he wanted to own. Finally, after years of hard work, he did attain a stable life and reached a stage where he could afford to have whatever he had dreamt of.
I sometimes question him or in fact, myself, was it worth taking so much of pain? Because, when with the grace of God, he has everything he wished for but he cannot enjoy them all.
So, what went wrong? Should I tread the same path? I am sure most of us in this generation have similar thoughts on maintaining a lifestyle now versus the way our parents did a generation ago.
With the help of RentoMojo’s event in Bangalore, one of the questions was answered.
Does furniture on rent make sense?
I never found renting furniture a sensible decision unless I attended the event organised by RentoMojo. RentoMojo cleared our so many doubts I had about renting and taking furniture on EMI. I had few doubts and let me share them with you. If you have similar doubts, I might help you to change your mindset about furniture on rent.
Is it cheaper than EMI?
Yes, getting furniture on rent is much more affordable compared to EMIs. The price difference is huge and also deposit amount is very reasonable unlike 15% of the total MRP of products. On top of this, if you rent products for a longer duration, you pay less. For example furniture on rent for 24 months, RMI is lesser than 6 months RMI.
Rent to Own
Having said that you can have another doubt which I had. When you buy on EMI you get the ownership. While taking furniture on rent can lead you through the same process after the renting tenure is over. Rentomojo has a solution for that as well. They give you an option for rent to own as well once the renting duration is over. So, now it’s your call you want to discard old furniture and rent a new one or continue using them for a minimum fee.
Free Furniture Swap
Worried about getting bored of your furniture? Yes, our generation has this problem. Rentomojo is always open for a free swap of your old rented furniture to new, limited to once in twelve months.
How is RMI better than EMI?
Rentomojo is not only providing better price but they have lots of services which we don’t get in EMIs. Let’s check their benefits.
- Your capital is not stuck. You can use your capital elsewhere while having luxurious furniture on rent.
- We get the option to own at the end of the service so we need not worry about ownership.
- Monthly payout is cheaper as compared to EMIs
- Bonus, here you can cancel your order anytime and end paying the monthly instalments. For example, if you have taken a furniture on rent for 24 months and now you want to close it at 6 months so all you need to do is pay for 6 months instalment as specified on the website.
- Free Relocation- In case you are relocating from one city to other, relocation of your rented furniture is taken care by Rentomojo.
- Free Maintainance- I love this part about Rentomojo. In case of any minor damage, they provide free maintenance for your furniture on rent.
Renomojo has completely changed my perspective on getting furniture on rent. Do let me know in the comment section below about your thoughts on the same.
Until the next time!