Hey, Peeps! Almost a month back I had shared the goodies pack by Fuschia on my Instagram profile. Subsequently, a lot of you have shown interest in their products, especially the under eye serum.
Moreover, I have received a few more of them through subscription boxes like The Bling Box and The Princess Box. I am in love with all of these Fuschia products. In a fix on which one to review first, I am reviewing the eye serum, for today.
About Fuschia by Vkare
Fuschia is a certified natural handmade skincare product range by Vkare Bio Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
It has a wide range of handmade soaps, night cream, bath salts, serum, hair care, moisturisers, scrubs, lip balms, face masks, face gels etc. The best part is that all of these are free of parabens.
What does the serum do?
As mentioned on the Vkare website, this is what the product promises:
Cucumber has bleaching action and reduces under eye puffiness. It also has a soothing effect on tired eyes. Green tea & green coffee beans increase the blood circulation of the under eye skin & thus reduce dark circles. They also have firming & hydrating action on the skin.
Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that prevents premature ageing. Aloe vera lightens the skin & firms, hydrates & moisturises the under eye skin. Olive oil glycerin -8 ester, is a water-soluble derivative of olive oil that heals and soothes the skin. Hydrolysed Pea Protein is rich in amino acids that increase skin elasticity and firmness.
My experience of Fuschia under eye serum
This serum is super effective for our everyday eye care concern like dark circles, puffiness, loss of hydration, fine lines around the eyes, etc. I have been using this under eye serum for more than 3 weeks and I can feel the difference.
I am a late riser and always feel puffiness and dark circles around my eyes. Though they are not prominently seen, I wanted to get rid of these. I feel lucky to receive this product by Fuschia.
It cools and relaxes the eyes and the surrounding skin in a jiffy. Initially, I had used this eye serum to relax and rejuvenate my eyes after a day’s strain from working at the computer.
After a few days use, I could realise other benefits too. They are:
- Flawless skin and no greasiness after application
- Cooling due to ingredients used and reduces puffiness
- Fights against dark circles
- Hydrates the under eye area pretty well
How to use the product
- Pump the product just once. The quantity is enough for both the eyes
- Apply gently on clean face around the eye area
- Leave it for 5-6 hours, for best results overnight
- Use it once or twice in a day as you need
Price: 1200 for 30 ML
My Rating: 5/5
Shelf Time: 24 months
Will I try the under eye serum again?
Yes, definitely. This is one of the star product I have come across to fight against my dark circles.
- Delivers all the goodness promised by Fuschia
- Easy to carry
- Easy to use
- Non-greasy and can be used for all skin type
It is priced slightly on the higher side. Even that is justified, as the just one pump is enough for both the eyes. I would be more than glad if Vkare launches smaller bottles at half the price.
Do let me know what do you feel about this product.
Until next time! Stay flawless
Latest posts by Namrata (see all)
- How To Solve The Biggest Problems With Marriage Counselling - February 20, 2018
- Furniture on rent – the smart decision for Gen Y - February 17, 2018
- 5 Reasons You Should Invest In Women’s Activewear - February 15, 2018