Happy in the name of a hamper makes it “Happy Hamper”. What a pretty name for a monthly hamper box!
Hey Peeps! How are you? Well, I am waiting for the weekend eagerly and would try to come up with something new again.
This blogging world keeps me curious about my surroundings. I always make sure that I come with something new every week and spread awareness about the things that can make a woman’s life easy and simple.
Happy to take care of finer details
A few days back, I received the July subscription box by Happy Hamper. Before sending this hamper across, they asked me to go to their website and order it myself using a coupon code.
So, why these queries when they were sending it as a sample for me to be reviewed? Well, this is because they send hamper according to an individual’s skin/hair type and concerns.
What’s there in the July Happy Hamper?
We get 5 full-size products in the box along with a surprise gift (Jewellery). Once you go to the website and head to order it there are few options you need to select.
They give you options to choose your skin tone, skin type, skin concern and hair concern. All the products are in full sized box.
Products in my Happy Hamper
- Wild Earth Oceanic Calm Body Wash (Rs 250 for 100 ml)
- Bella Voste Glitter Nail Polish (Rs 350 for 9 ml)
- Krishkare Face Washes (Rs 99 for 100 ml)
- Natural Concept Gels (Rs 80 for 150 g)
- Color Fever Eyeliner (Rs 175 )
- A surprise Accessory (Rs 200-250)
What do I feel about Happy Hamper Box?
Happy hamper box consists of all everyday use full sized products. I have received a hair loss control gel, a body wash and a face wash for my everyday skin care, which solves my everyday problems.
So, if I subscribe to it on monthly basis I don’t have to think about it or plan a day for toiletries shopping every month.
Then I received a cute glitter nail polish in gold and cute pom pom earrings which are so much in trend these days. And another problem solved.
Surprisingly, I have received an eyeliner and I had used up mine recently. I hadn’t replaced it yet as I use kajal itself on upper eyelid as well usually.
In fact, I have used this eyeliner for my monsoon quick tips post, you can check the earlier post here.
Price: Rs 699
- It solves everyday toiletries problem
- all products are full sized
- Makeup and accessories essentials are also included.
- Organic products included
- Products are sulphate and paraben free
- Affordable price for a monthly subscription
- All the products are of new brands to me so I cannot vouch for their quality
You do get asked about your skin or hair concern, however, there is no option to choose from a range of products by yourself. So everything is a surprise.
You do get asked about your skin or hair concern, however, there is no option to choose from a range of products by yourself. So everything is a surprise. I guess this is what subscription boxes are all about.
Go to www.happyhamper.in for exciting deals on 3, 6 or 12 months subscription packages.
Latest posts by Namrata (see all)
- How Ethnic Dresses can do Wonders in Summer Season - May 22, 2018
- The perfect midi dress for a summer office look - May 21, 2018
- Summer Fashion and Beauty – Dos and Don’ts - May 18, 2018