Hey Peeps! Today, I am going to review the August Royal Box by Princess Box India. I have already reviewed their July box and few are still in stock.
In case the July box had caught your fancy, you could still order them.
The August Box
They have 4 variants of subscription box this time with the addition of a mini hamper.
- Royal Box – Rs 2,999
- Luxury Box – Rs 1,999
- Deluxe Box – Rs 999
- Mini hamper – Rs 499
I have received 2 boxes, the Royal Box and the Mini hamper. Let us check them out one by one.
I also have a giveaway for you so stay tuned and read till the end.
Contents of The Royal Box
- Lavie Bag – Rs 1,960
- Fuschia Lip Balm – Rs 250
- DreamCatcher Necklace – Rs 300
- Designer Necklace – Rs 500
- Fuschia Charcoal Mask – Rs 150
- Designer Afghani earrings – Rs 450
- Ethnic Earrings/Ring Set- Rs 250
- Fuschia Hand Cream- Rs 450
- Mystic Green Hibiscus Green Tea- Rs 250
- Sugar Plum Soap (30 gm * 3)- Rs 270 (exclusive launch)
- Limited Edition Lipstick by Stay Quirky- “Lipstick Under My Burka”- Rs 225
- Surprise gift- Makeup revolution lipstick
My experience with Royal Box
I am very happy that Priyanka, the owner of “Princess Box India” took my feedback seriously and added a wide range of jewellery in their subscription box.
I was excited to see more options of jewellery to choose from, compared to the last month.
Since I was ordering 2 boxes and the dream catcher necklace is a common element among them, I had requested her to change my jewellery piece in any of the boxes and she agreed to it.
So, I can say that all the jewellery items in the boxes are customised ones.
Let us have a look at mini hamper which is launched this month itself.
Contents of the Mini Box
- Dreamcatcher Necklace- Rs 300
- Fuschia Lip Balm – Rs 250
- Mondsub 3 in 1 mask- Rs 250
- A Clutch bag- Rs 200
My experience with the Mini Hamper
I found it a value for money hamper. This is the best trial pack for those who have not used Mondsub and Fuschia products.
The dream catcher necklace is oh so pretty and can blend with multiple outfits. The Bag is quite affordable and would suit everyone’s pocket.
- The products are from renowned brands.
- Choice of jewellery.
- Mix of ethnic, boho and modern jewellery.
- Secure packaging and recyclable box
- Products like green tea, hand cream, mask sheets and soap can be used on monthly basis.
- I would expect more utility products in the Royal Box
And now, The Giveaway with Princess Box India
I have teamed up with @princessboxindia for a giveaway of their August Mini Hamper.
The rules of this giveaway are very simple. Follow each of them to win the hamper box.
- Follow @my_closetdiary and @princessboxindia on Instagram.
- Leave a comment below tagging 5 of your friends who are likely to love this box.
- We really want you to be a part of our future giveaways, so please do not unfollow.
- If you tag new friends, you can have multiple entries 🙂
That’s it! isn’t it simple?
The giveaway ends on Wednesday, 30th of aug’17.
Contact details for The Princess Box India:
Use the Coupon code NAM100 to get Rs 100 off on your subscription box till 31st August. They have other exciting offers too, do check them out.