Hey Peeps! I am back with a review of one more service that I undertook from YLG Salon. It was the Chocolate Wax this time. Who doesn’t love chocolate? Gone is the time when chocolate is the cause of all skin issues. We do chocolate facial, waxing and what not. Think about the delicious chocolate smell wafting as you enjoy your facial or waxing! Yummmmm!!
Chocolate wax became quite famous in the last few years after its nourishing and emollient properties were discovered. From being something that was the root cause of all problems, it went to being a solution. The above-mentioned properties make it perfect for waxing since it provides ample protection after waxing.
Why Chocolate Wax?
The ingredients in the Chocolate Wax kit can vary depending on the brand but the main ingredient is chocolate which is the cocoa beans. It is quite obvious by the deliciousness you can inhale. It can also contain almond oil, glycerin, soya bean oils and cocoa beans. If you still have doubts and have not yet tried out this delicious waxing, this is for you.
- The vitamins and minerals present in the ingredients leave your skin smooth and silky.
- Your skin glows after a waxing session. And yes! You can use it on your face without having to worry about repercussions.
- Chocolate heats at just the right temperature, hence no blistering and rashes.
- Bye Bye! Ingrown hair. The texture of chocolate covers every strand of hair and removing it; Hence no ingrown hair.
- The exfoliating properties effectively remove tan much better than the usual wax.
- Painless waxing due to the emollient properties.
Painless waxing with Chocolate Wax
This time for my regular waxing session, I decided to go with Chocolate Wax. You could have been waxing for decades but the pain is unavoidable. But it is not the case with chocolate wax. I mean it was literally painless. I could really relax into the waxing with the smell of chocolate relaxing me. It was that awesome. I did tell you my skin was getting tanned after this harsh summer. After my waxing, my skin tan was greatly removed. And my skin practically glowed. No sign of broken hair just smooth skin devoid of any hair. Even those teeny tiny ones. And as usual, the service provided by the professionals at the YLG Salon was just exceptional.
I did do a Hair Spa when I was there the last time. Click here to read more about my Hair Spa experience.