I often hear people saying so many things about two girls.
- Two beautiful girls cannot be friends.
- She called you and wants to meet you, I am sure she has some work!
- Dude, she is jealous.
- Both of them are fake. They will surely bitch about each other.
Likewise, there are so many things we girls come across about our friendship. Most of the times I ignore it but sometimes it really makes me sad when I hear a girl talking these things about other girls.
I am still in touch with my school friend and we meet whenever we can. I call her up whenever I need them. She is still my secret holder. Please stop judging girls and their friendship. We can hold a secret to ourselves. We do care about each other. And yes we do not bitch all the time.
Do you remember those lovely school days where all we had was a chocolate to share? School uniform which took us away from jealousy. Lunch time games which never made us feel stressed.
Oh! I miss them all. I wish I could celebrate my friendship day how I used to celebrate being a kid or teenager.
Why can’t we relish those things now? Where are we running to? What are we trying to prove now?
Why have we stopped doing things we used to love? Why can’t we relive those moments? Why? Why? Why?
No body can answer these questions except you. Take a look back and relive those moments. Trust me it’s going to be the best day of your life.
Enjoy each day and Happy Friendship Day.
Latest posts by Namrata (see all)
- How Ethnic Dresses can do Wonders in Summer Season - May 22, 2018
- The perfect midi dress for a summer office look - May 21, 2018
- Summer Fashion and Beauty – Dos and Don’ts - May 18, 2018